Making order in our web shop you can chose most convenient way of delivery:
1. You can chose any Omniva packomat in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia (free)
2. You can receive your order in any VAIDE store (free)
3.Delivery to your address in Latvia: 4 Euro
4. Delivery to your address in Lithuania: 6,50 Euro
5. Delivery to your address in Estonia: 6,50 Euro
6. Prices for door to door delivery around the world are following:
Central EUROPE: 20 Euro (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Repulic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom). 4-7 days.
Scandinavia: 19 Euro (Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Iceland ). 4-7 days.
North America: 50 Euro (United States, Canada ). 4-7 days.
South America: 45 Euro (Brazil, Columbia, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela ). 4-7 days.
Asia: 55 Eiro (Afganistan, Armenia,Azerbaijan, China, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan). 4-7 days.
CIS Countries: Delivery rules you can find at onlineshop www.vaideshop.ru (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan).
Before making an order, please read the delivery rules carefully.
- At the time of delivering (handing over) the goods you should carefully examine their outer packaging in the presence of the delivery agent.
- By signing on the scanning device of the delivery agent and/or on the contract and/or on the certificate the recipient confirms that goods were delivered with intact outer packaging.
- If you receive goods through the parcel terminal or at the store, you should check the intactness of their packaging at the time of receipt.
- Textile goods delivered with packaging should be steamed before using in accordance with clothing care instructions.
- If the recipient of goods identifies any damage to the outer packaging of goods, the delivery agent will issue a damage report at the time of delivery (handing over) and assess damage in the presence of the recipient, checking at the same time contents of the parcel. Information will be included in the damage report.
- If the recipient of goods fails to inspect the outer look of goods and their packaging at the time of delivery (handing over) of goods, signing in confirmation of a qualitative delivery of goods, photos of damaged packaging of goods and/or its contents will not be deemed to be an adequate basis for proving that damage occurred in the process of delivering goods by the delivery agent Omniva and the delivery agent’s responsibility Omniva will not be unambiguously accepted.