The Manufacturer will provide warranty for all the goods bought by the Consumer (a natural person who expressed an intention to buy or who bought) at www.vaideshop.lv.
If you have identified any manufacturing defects of the goods you have bought, please deliver them together with documents, confirming their warranty and purchase, to the manufacturer’s office at 12 Jekabpils Street, Riga, LV-1003.
Requirements pertaining to the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal:
1. You may exercise the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 (fourteen) days without explaining the reasons.
2. Your right of withdrawal will expire 14 days after the date when you or a third party bought the goods, except for the carrier and the person who acquired the possession of the goods according to your information.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you should inform us (e.g. by mail or e-mail)
12 Jekabpils Street, Riga
of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
4. To timely exercise your right of withdrawal, please send your notice of exercising the right of withdrawal within the timeframe specified above.
Consequences of withdrawal:
5. If you withdraw from the contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including transport charges (except for additional expenses, resulting from the use of the method of delivery, which is not the cheapest one among methods of delivery we have offered), without unreasonable delay, within 14 days from the date when we were informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract. No any additional fees will be charged due to the refund of money.
6. You should send or hand the goods over at our office of Vaide (12 Jekabpils Street, Riga, LV-1003) without unreasonable delay, within 14 days from the date when we were informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract. Your withdrawal will be accepted, if you return goods within 14 days. Please note that LLC TEKSIO will not accept goods, which were sent back by mail, because at the time of acceptance of goods it is impossible to record their visual state, defects and completeness without the presence of both parties. Sending goods to the office of LLC TEKSIO through the courier mail, you agree to the goods acceptance certificate, containing the description of their visual state and completeness, which is issued unilaterally by LLC TEKSIO. Your further claims pertaining to the goods will be deemed to be unreasonable, therefore we recommend to hand in the goods in person at the office at 12 Jekabpils Street, Riga, LV-1003.
7. You should cover direct expenses related to the return of goods. Maximum expenses may be up to 15 EUR.
8. You are responsible for the reduction of the value of goods, if goods were used for the purposes other than checking their outer look or properties.
9. Within the timeframe for exercising the right of withdrawal you may use goods insofar as it is required to check them (like in ordinary stores prior to buying goods). Exercising the right of withdrawal, the consumer is responsible for the use of goods to the extent as allowed for checking goods, for the use of goods within the timeframe for exercising the right of withdrawal, following the principle of good faith, and for the reduced value and quality of goods.
LLC TEKSIO requests consumers to use goods insofar as it is required for checking and identifying their qualities and properties, i.e. goods may be used as it is allowed when you buy goods at an ordinary store.
10. You are responsible for the preservation of quality and safety of goods within the timeframe for exercising the right of withdrawal.
11. Except for the provisions specified in Clause 12 , you may exercise the right of withdrawal and unilaterally recede from the contract within 14 days, recompensing for:
11.1. expenses related to the delivery of goods, which is not the cheapest method of delivery offered by LLC TEKSIO;
11.2. direct expenses related to the return of goods, except where LLC TEKSIO agreed to recompense for such expenses or unless LLC TEKSIO informed you of your duty to pay such expenses;
11.3. reduced value of goods, if goods were used for the purposes other than checking their properties, which fact can be confirmed by the manufacturer of goods. You are not responsible for the reduction of the value of goods, unless LLC TEKSIO informs you of your right of withdrawal laid down in regulatory enactments on the protection of consumer rights in accordance with the established procedure;
Consumers may not exercise the right of withdrawal:
12. In the cases specified in Regulations No. 255 On Distance Contracts issued by the Cabinet of Ministers on 20.05.2014, including but not limited to:
- Price of goods depends on the financial market fluctuations, which the seller is unable to control and which can occur within the timeframe for exercising the right of withdrawal;
- Goods were produced on the Consumer’s order or as personalized;
- Goods perished quickly or its useful time will expire soon;
- The consumer has opened the package of goods, which due to health or hygiene reasons may not be returned back, e.g., if package of such goods as clothes or underwear, which contact the body directly, is open and/or its security seal is damaged;
- Goods, which, due to their nature, will be always related to other items, after being delivered.
- Goods have mechanical and / or outer damages, with the value of such goods being reduced;
13. The online store www.vaideshop.lv does not store copies of purchase contracts.
14. Photos of the goods you can view in the online store www.vaideshop.lv may be slightly different from the goods offered. To specify or detail properties of goods or to avoid inaccuracies related to their order, please contact LLC TEKSIO, 12 Jekabpils Street, Riga, LV-1003, phone number: +37167205055, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. LLC TEKSIO informs that, having established the reduction of the value of returned goods, it may submit a request to the court for the compensation for losses caused by the consumer.